Chrome Extension - Reset

Daniel0118

Hi,

I'm having some trouble with the chrome extension.

First it said I had 48 products to import (after selecting them), previously it just started importing them when I selected them.
Then I clicked the button twice and it imported the 48 products twice, this was probably my fault.

Now the products have been imported and I deleted the double ups I can't clear the 48 from the plug in.

I tried clearing cache and uninstalling and reinstalling the extension but it continues to say 48 (see image).

Any ideas about how to clear this or why it changed from auto import to now wanting me to click import?

Thanks,
Daniel

Attachments

• import.png
    import.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 5

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

I'm having some trouble with the chrome extension.

First it said I had 48 products to import (after selecting them), previously it just started importing them when I selected them.
Then I clicked the button twice and it imported the 48 products twice, this was probably my fault.

Now the products have been imported and I deleted the double ups I can't clear the 48 from the plug in.

I tried clearing cache and uninstalling and reinstalling the extension but it continues to say 48 (see image).

Any ideas about how to clear this or why it changed from auto import to now wanting me to click import?

Thanks,
Daniel
These products couldn't be imported twice. We don't have this option. If you select another delivery the quantity of products for import could be changed.

Daniel0118

Okay well at minimum there was two of every product with the same image repeated 48 times. I don't have them to show you now but that is what happened.

Now the 48 won't go from the extention and I cannot choose any new items to import.

Can you help me with resetting it if uninstalling the extension and reinstalling has not worked?

Daniel0118

Additionally the extension is freezing, as an example there is no import for 6 mins then when I check the pages or refresh it starts again. This only became an issue this afternoon I used it all yesterday with no issue. It is really killing my productivity though.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Okay well at minimum there was two of every product with the same image repeated 48 times. I don't have them to show you now but that is what happened.

Now the 48 won't go from the extention and I cannot choose any new items to import.

Can you help me with resetting it if uninstalling the extension and reinstalling has not worked?
It's hard to say what might be the issue on your side, because it works fine for me. Usually deactivating and activating of extension helps.

Daniel0118

Hi Victoria,

I have deactivated/activated the plugin and removed/added the extension (chrome) and cleared cache in the middle of that.

Going back to a product page I have the same 48 products to be imported... where is the products to be imported kept?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Victoria,

I have deactivated/activated the plugin and removed/added the extension (chrome) and cleared cache in the middle of that.

Going back to a product page I have the same 48 products to be imported... where is the products to be imported kept?
Yes, it should be 48 by default, if you tick on box Import with ePacket only - it will be less. If you imported some products from this page you wiil have 3/48 imported.

Daniel0118

I understand it now, it is showing the number of products on the page. And as we import products it tells you have many have been imported.
When you tick the ePacket box it shows the number of items to import that have ePacket, and if you click import then it will import all those products.

My confusion was thinking that the 48 was the number of products to be imported from all the pages I had selected products from.

Thanks,
Daniel

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I understand it now, it is showing the number of products on the page. And as we import products it tells you have many have been imported.
When you tick the ePacket box it shows the number of items to import that have ePacket, and if you click import then it will import all those products.

My confusion was thinking that the 48 was the number of products to be imported from all the pages I had selected products from.

Thanks,
Daniel
;)