Google Chrome plugin and cache (RESOLVED)

Skyrocket

Hello, using the Google Chrome plugin, I realized that when I delete a product, it remains in the cache because the Google chrome plugin tells me that the "product already downloaded". How to remove the cache so that the products can be downloaded again?

thank you for the answer

Hello, using the Google Chrome plugin, I realized that when I delete a product, it remains in the cache because the Google chrome plugin tells me that the "product already downloaded". How to remove the cache so that the products can be downloaded again?

thank you for the answer
Is it still in your 'Trash' ?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator

thank you for the answer
Hello, please make sure you trash is empty!

upload_2017-10-31_10-42-26.png

Skyrocket

Hello
Thank you

No, I have nothing in the trash products, the "wp-content / cache" was emptied by WPRocket and I checked by FTP, it's empty. I also purged cloudflare. I emptied my cookies in Google Chrome but I still have the same message: "Product already imported"

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello
Thank you

No, I have nothing in the trash products, the "wp-content / cache" was emptied by WPRocket and I checked by FTP, it's empty. I also purged cloudflare. I emptied my cookies in Google Chrome but I still have the same message: "Product already imported"
Hello, could you please PM a link to that product, your domain name, WP and cPanel login credentials - we will remove that product from a database.

Skyrocket

Hello Victoria

Does AliDropShip create .css, .js files with a sequence of numbers in wp-content / uploads? there are about fifty of them. The files are named with numbers like these: 1bec90e1a662dbfdef42d3a9622f0d7b.js or 2599227f17c701a9a71db5e04d45b252.css.

thank you for the answer

PS: If you have a method for the database, I can do it. Thank's.

Skyrocket

There are the downloaded and removed products as well as the downloaded products in the section "wpm8_adsw_ali_meta & pos = 0"

Do I delete here?

Thank you...

Skyrocket

Thank you, it's ok, I deleted it and it's good.
I noticed that when a product is in the trash, you must delete its cache before deleting it permanently and it works.

Thank you.