ionCube Installed but not found in wordpress

mhbashar

I m trying the plugin on Localhost, I use WAMP Server 32 bit, I installed iounCube Loader successfully , but as I activate the plugin (alidrop woo), my wordpress keeps showing an error - Error! Zend Guard Loader Not found.

The following is my config –

PHP Version 5.6.25

Compiler- MSVC11 (Visual C++ 2012)

ionCube- Windows VC11 (32 bits) INSTALLED SUCCESSFULLY

I tried with WAMP 64 bit but failed. Can anybody help me find out the problem?

But the plugin works well on LIVE SERVER. I cant get it to work on localserver.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I m trying the plugin on Localhost, I use WAMP Server 32 bit, I installed iounCube Loader successfully , but as I activate the plugin (alidrop woo), my wordpress keeps showing an error - Error! Zend Guard Loader Not found.

The following is my config –

PHP Version 5.6.25

Compiler- MSVC11 (Visual C++ 2012)

ionCube- Windows VC11 (32 bits) INSTALLED SUCCESSFULLY

I tried with WAMP 64 bit but failed. Can anybody help me find out the problem?

But the plugin works well on LIVE SERVER. I cant get it to work on localserver.
Hello, have you tried install AliDropship plugin for ionCube?

Russell Clark

I am also having a problem getting the plugin to recognize IonCube loader. I contacted my host multiple times and they advised me to put a copy of the php.ini in the plugin file. I did that and it didn't change anything. I removed it from the main plugin directory and tried it in all the files one level down. Still no results. Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I have spent 2 complete days trying to get the plugin running and time is money. Thank you Russell Clark

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I am also having a problem getting the plugin to recognize IonCube loader. I contacted my host multiple times and they advised me to put a copy of the php.ini in the plugin file. I did that and it didn't change anything. I removed it from the main plugin directory and tried it in all the files one level down. Still no results. Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I have spent 2 complete days trying to get the plugin running and time is money. Thank you Russell Clark
What Hosting provider do you use?

justEddy

Any update with this please. I use 1and1 as well. Have been on the phone to support twice today.
Please keep us posted. Spent hours already.

Now getting this.

Fatal error: The file /xxxxx/xx/xxx/htdocs/xxx/xxxxx/wp-content/plugins/alids/core/core.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1. in Unknown on line 0

This is now fixed from the Host at 1and1.com

Kind Regards,

Last edited: