The plugin generates incompatibility problem with template

aduran

Hello guys,

I was working in my shop, and I installed the two plugins for wordpress, AliDropship Plugin and AliDropship Woo Plugin, at the time of activating the plugins, my products are no longer visible in my shop, and when I deactivate the plugins, the products appear again, I am using the template (Porto | Responsive WordPress + eCommerce Theme), However I thought it was a problem with that template, and I decided to change it for another, and the problem still, does not show the products. Can someone help me with this problem please? Thank you very much in advance.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello guys,

I was working in my shop, and I installed the two plugins for wordpress, AliDropship Plugin and AliDropship Woo Plugin, at the time of activating the plugins, my products are no longer visible in my shop, and when I deactivate the plugins, the products appear again, I am using the template (Porto | Responsive WordPress + eCommerce Theme), However I thought it was a problem with that template, and I decided to change it for another, and the problem still, does not show the products. Can someone help me with this problem please? Thank you very much in advance.
Hello, you can't use both plugins at the same time. If you use WooCommerce you need to use AliDropship Woo plugin with one of Woo themes: /themes/

If you use AliDropship original plugin install one of our built-in themes: DaVinci, Michelangelo, Rembrandt: /themes/