AliDropship PHP error - adsCurrency.php

frogfrogfrog

Hello,

So, currently, there is an adsCurrency.php error displayed on pages.

Woocommerce is up to date. Flatsome theme is up to date.

Is there any solution on how to stop this from being displayed?

(Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in [...] /plugins/alidswoo/includes/adsw/adsCurrency.php on line 0)

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

(Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in [...] /plugins/alidswoo/includes/adsw/adsCurrency.php on line 0)
Hello! We are working on that issue

zijiao

Call stack:

1. wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/includes/adsw/adsCurrency.php:0
    wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/includes/adsw/adsCurrency.php
    • adsw\adsCurrency::get_currencies()
      wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/includes/adsw/adsCurrency.php
    • adsw\adsCurrency->__construct()
      wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/init.php
    • init_adsw_currency()
      wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:324
    • do_action('init')
      wp-settings.php:643

frogfrogfrog

Hello! The problem is still under investigation. We are working on that. For now, please, disable debug mode on your website to hide these warnings.

Hi, any ideas how to solve this critical error ? :

2023-12-07T11:56:38+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method WC_Product_Simple::get_available_variations() in /home/random/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/includes/adsw/adsProductUpdate.php:0

Stack trace:
#0 /home/random/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/includes/adsw/adsProductUpdate.php(0): adsw\adsProductUpdate->update_supplier_variations(Array, Array, 0, Array)
#1 /home/random/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/includes/adsw/adsProductUpdate.php(0): adsw\adsProductUpdate->action_update_product_suppliers(Array)
#2 /home/random/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/admin/handlers.php(0): adsw\adsProductUpdate->actions(Array)
#3 /home/random/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): ads_ajax_update_product('')
#4 /home/random/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
#5 /home/random/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#6 /home/random/public_html/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php(188): do_action('wp_ajax_ads_upd...')
#7 {main}
thrown in /home/random/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/includes/adsw/adsProductUpdate.php on line 0

barrelofyarn

Hello,

Have you received any solution to this problem? I am currently having this problem and have been waiting for a fix since 27 March 2024. They came back with: Change your theme, and turn off debug. Neither of which was the problem. I wanna know if i can switch my plugin and get out of the plugin all together.

barrelofyarn

What is the update on this problem Sergei? This is an ongoing problem and I have had issues exporting products and a real slow down on my website. I am considering redoing my website as I cannot have this go on and not be able to release my website only to have issue upon issue that Alidropship cannot fix.