Big Issue with prices reset everyday

vaskobgn

Hello friends. From few days I have big issue with prices reset. I already stop all pricing methods and manually adjust prices of all products in my store. Just for the information i am on the latest version of wordpress and alidropship classic plugin.
Today I woke up and saw the same issue. All the prices are reset to the values they selling in aliexpress. Can u help me to resolve this, please?

Kind Regards,
Vasko

Update: As I told you.. i removed the pricing methods after the last time i had pricing issues, but in the Updating bar i didnt stop auto update the prices when they are change in Aliexpress. So is it possible that this is the problem?
I mean that I adjust the price of a product to 10$ for example, but on the next day when this product price is update in Ali its also update on my website and goes down to 3.5$(for example) .. what you think? Is it possible that this is the problem or?

Last edited:

daniel-97

I really think this problem is related to the Update section that you set up
Wordpress ➡ Alidropship ➡ Settings ➡ Updates
1588667328741.png

And check your Pricing Formulas Setting
Wordpress ➡ Alidropship ➡ Settings ➡ Pricing
I don't use this option and if you're using it, be careful whenever you update it.

If you've done all the things above and the problem's still occurs, you should email support@aliexpress-na-russkom.ru and tell them your problem + provide your Login URL, Id, Password to speedup the process.

Hope this helps :)

vaskobgn

Yea we think in the same way. Yesterday I mistake something, got anger and stop all pricing formulas, then adjust manually all the prices of my products, but I didn't remember to stop auto pricing updates... so now when u saying me the same thing .. maybe that is the problem.

I stopped pricing formulas and set custom prices for all products, but when ali update prices and there is no pricing methods... it sets up all my prices to be the same like the ones on ali website... so noobish mistake which will take so much time :(

daniel-97

so noobish mistake which will take so much time
I deleted half of my gallery images and had to re-import 100+ products. Don't think it as a waste of time, think of it as an experience, and don't make that mistake again ;)

vaskobgn

You are right. But this time is my second so I try to be smarter. I just emailed my hosting to set me backup from yesterday..then I immediately will stop update pricing function.

daniel-97

There is a plugin called "UpdraftPlus" to backup everything, you can download that and before doing something, backup your website and if it breaks, you can go back and restore it