email verification for customer

ebi

Why my customer doesn't get an email to verify his account?

What do I need to fill in this tab?

Attachments

• Cutomer creation Notif.png
    Cutomer creation Notif.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
It's got to do with your server's mailing settings, have you tried using SMTP with like a WP SMTP plugin, improves eMail deliverability.
Edit: You can even do another plugin that logs all eMails going out from your server so you kind of can keep an eye there, there are even plugins that let you resend emails from those logs if you feel like it wasn't sent or if there is an error while sending it.

ebi

It's got to do with your server's mailing settings, have you tried using SMTP with like a WP SMTP plugin, improves eMail deliverability.
Edit: You can even do another plugin that logs all eMails going out from your server so you kind of can keep an eye there, there are even plugins that let you resend emails from those logs if you feel like it wasn't sent or if there is an error while sending it.

do you mean what plugin?
what is the Easy WP SMTP plugin?
can the plugin solve my problem?

JosuePena

I understand your concern about your customer not receiving the verification email for their account. It can be frustrating when such issues arise.
To troubleshoot this, you might consider using tools like mailtester.ninja. They can be handy in diagnosing email delivery problems and ensuring that your system is sending emails correctly.
Regarding the tab you mentioned, it's important to ensure that all the required fields are filled in accurately. This typically includes the recipient's email address and any other necessary details for the verification process. A well-configured form can contribute to a smoother email verification process for your customers.

Last edited: