Error while importing reviews

Gogo

Hello, Gogo!

Please let me know, have you already contact your hosting provider In this regard?

Hi,

Im running my own servers. The problem is that this happens randomly after some time. So maybe you could solve this by having a "Continue" button if something breaks...just like you have it on "product updates" or maybe the code could try 2x in case of an error.

Christina

Administrator
Hi,

Im running my own servers. The problem is that this happens randomly after some time. So maybe you could solve this by having a "Continue" button if something breaks...just like you have it on "product updates" or maybe the code could try 2x in case of an error.

Could you PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue on your end?

Gogo

Hi,

it would not help as I have many products and it can take hours of review import until an error happens and it stops.

It would not be a big problem if we would have a "Continue" button on "Review import" just like on "product updates(for prices, stocks etc.)" that we could press to resume after something happens.

Also is there maybe some error log that i could check?

Christina

Administrator
Hi,

it would not help as I have many products and it can take hours of review import until an error happens and it stops.

It would not be a big problem if we would have a "Continue" button on "Review import" just like on "product updates(for prices, stocks etc.)" that we could press to resume after something happens.

Also is there maybe some error log that i could check?

Dear client!

Thank you for suggestion for the "Continue" button adding. We will certainly discuss that with our developpers.