I'm Looking For a Business Partner - I Can Do SEO+SMM Promotion

Are you interested in my offer?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

AlexVi

I'm looking for a business partner. I'm ready to invest my time and money in SEO+SMM of our store. I'm able to grow our sales exponentially, so I need a partner, who will take dropshipping process on him.

I will:
- Make and Pay for promotion (SEO+SMM);
- Make and Pay for a Website;
- Select the niche and products.

My business partner should have:
- Paypal account;
- Time for dealing with orders and customers.

I am convinced that we have amazing results in 3 month.

Please, PM me, or make a reply here.

My Skype: welcometolv

AlexVi

what stopping you from having a PayPal account?

Because PayPal only allows to spend money for Ukrainians, not to receive.

Besides, I will not have time for managing all orders I can generate. So, I need someone who will take care of that. And it makes me wary too to give that to a third party person. It's obvious if you want to do real money, you have to delegate some things.

Isn't my offer fair? Why?

Last edited:

The Dropper

there are many solutions for that, you can get yourself a PayPal account in another country, a U.S verified PayPal as an example, there are plenty of services in BHW forum selling theses accounts.

AlexVi

there are many solutions for that, you can get yourself a PayPal account in another country, a U.S verified PayPal as an example, there are plenty of services in BHW forum selling theses accounts.

1. Can you please clarify, will I have problems (like suspended PayPal) if I use U.S verified one and recieve 3 000+$ / week?
2. Can you share the link on BHW you're thinking reliable in my situation?

As far as I understand, PayPal can lock any account (even Business one). And if I use one of methods you've suggested, I will not be able to unfreeze this account, right?

The Dropper

Sorry, i never tried such services, but I saw many Blackhatworld members offering that, of course, you need to be careful with PayPal, sorry that I can't help you with any more information.

Direct Webstore

Pretty hard to find someone willing to split the profits of what is really a one man job. Why would anyone do that? I'd be better off setting up the store, doing the advertising, use my own Paypal ... and keep 100% of the profit.

There's a possibilty you could find a Phillipino on one of those microwork sites to do it for you. Don't ask me which one ... just Google Philipino micro workers or whatever.

AlexVi

> The Dropper
There are many sellers offer no BHW and other places such kind of things.
Would you like to order Link Building super SEO GIG on Fiver or on BHW for your site? I belive - not. Because you understand what you can get :) The same to PayPal accounts. It doesn't mean they helpful in my situation.

> Direct Webstore
I see... For you it's better to have 100% of 10 000$ than 50% of 300 000% / month :)
One man can't do promotion and also take care of customers.

Ok, maybe I'll show in this thread my stats in 6-12 month. Thank you for your time :)

Direct Webstore

recieve 3 000+$ / week?
Yeah. Wouldn't that be nice? :).

50% of 300 000% / month

Nah ... I'll work by myself and take 100% of 300,000/month, thanks. Who said reality should be taken into consideration? :)

maybe I'll show in this thread my stats in 6-12 month

Good idea! I just put a memo in my Google calender 6 months from now with a link to this page so I can pop back here and remind you. :)

Last edited:

Ndayishimiye

I am in the same situation.
I just need a PayPal account and I am done.
You can as well protect you account by using an IP address of country from which you want to have the PayPal account.
This process is whether paid and even free,but the good thing is this is not that expensive to hide your data while you surfing around the web.

In my case I need someone who can give me access to his/her PayPal account and I can continue to pay a percentage of the money generated.

Thank you!

Direct Webstore

Yeah. Wouldn't that be nice? :).

Nah ... I'll work by myself and take 100% of 300,000/month, thanks. Who said reality should be taken into consideration? :)

Good idea! I just put a memo in my Google calender 6 months from now with a link to this page so I can pop back here and remind you. :)

It's been 6 months now. How rich are you? :)