Shipping address not adding

Hi-

I posted this a few weeks ago and was told the updated version of the Chrome Extension would fix it, but I've updated everything and I'm still having the same problem. When I try to fulfill an order, it gets to the shipping address and just sits there. Meaning, I have to manually enter every address and manually copy and paste every order number back into the WooCommerce system at the end.

@gentlemenscompany Hello! Could you please clarify what country was in you order when you got this issue?
Hello, I sent a ticket to support more than 20 days ago, they told me they would review it and I still haven't heard from them, my problem is that it doesn't update the prices, it doesn't place the order automatically and it doesn't let me add more than 4 addresses either. I have to delete addresses as I place orders manually, I'm really sad. Alidropship used to work very well, all this happens to me in Spain, I hope you can help me.

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, I sent a ticket to support more than 20 days ago, they told me they would review it and I still haven't heard from them, my problem is that it doesn't update the prices, it doesn't place the order automatically and it doesn't let me add more than 4 addresses either. I have to delete addresses as I place orders manually, I'm really sad. Alidropship used to work very well, all this happens to me in Spain, I hope you can help me.
Hello! We are working on that problem. Sorry for the inconveniences.

I'm having the issue with US orders. I couldn't tell you if any other countries are having the same issue as all of my orders have been in the US since the problem showed up.

Eva C

same problems in Czechia